Under the direction of the SEO Manager and Lead SEO Coordinator, the Junior Technical SEO Coordinator will work on creating SEO and Analytics audits using our top SEO tools and monthly address new or existing issues to one or multiple customers. The platforms where the Junior Technical SEO Coordinator will do the fixing activities are WordPress, SquareSpace and Shopify. You will be responsible for keeping track of the SEO audits each month and on the fixes made for each client. These needs to be presented to clients on a monthly basis as a report. QA-ing clients sites or our own products is highly probable. The Junior Technical SEO Coordinator is expected to follow the priority of their tasks, according to the guidelines and within the deadlines provided to them, and proactively communicate any questions or impediments which may result in delays. Having a technical background or some QA skills are definitely a plus.
Other tasks might include Reporting, doing small complexity tasks in WordPress (create pages or posts, install and configure plugins, building Google Docs with specific required data or collaborate with other team members to reach the global goals.
In this entry-level role, you will be provided with extensive training and continuing education in order to complete your tasks and a monthly learning plan with 90-day growth goals established with your manager.
- Work remotely in a Global Digital Marketing Company.
- Possibility to build a nice career in SEO domain.
- Fixed Motivating Salary + performance bonuses.
- Growth learning path
- Meal Tickets.
- Create SEO and analytics audits and prospects
- Address clients SEO findings and fix the SEO technical errors
- Troubleshoot and fix Analytics and tag errors ( tag management for Google Analytics, Google Tag
- Management, Google Adwords, Facebook, discrepancies between data, check settings)
- Perform Page Speed tests
- High level QA of client’s websites and our products or apps
- Help clients to migrate their new sites ( from a SEO and Analytics perspective)
- Do GA and SEO setups
- Setup Google Search Console accounts (former Google Webmaster Tools) and maintain them
- Keep up to date on your assigned documentation
- Obtain certifications for learning courses and trainings, provided by the Company
- Create documentations, processes or checklists
- Learn how to use the required applications
- Follow company guidelines and security guidelines
In addition to the traits detailed in “About You”, you possess:
- Good/Entry (and willing to learn) level WordPress skills (Shopify or Squarespace will be a plus)
- Good/Entry (and willing to learn) level Google Analytics skills
- Entry level Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Adwords
- Understanding SEO world and being familiar with it (Ahref, Moz, SEM Rush, GetStat, SpyFu will be a plus)
- Good written/spoken English language skills
- Solid Google Suite skills – Doc, Sheets, Gmail, Drive, Calendar
- Asana, Jira, Trello, Basecamp, Hubspot, Slack knowledge is an advantage
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and perform are our priority
- Confidence, punctuality, reliability, communication skills, teamwork, initiative and organization are our core values
How To Apply
Please introduce yourself via email to email@example.com attaching your resume to your email and the position title you are interested in. Please answer the following questions in your email, so that we know that you read this and are serious about doing great work:
- Please share a piece of constructive feedback that you’ve received. What adjustments, if any, did you make because of that feedback?
- You turn on your computer to start your day and find 6 new emails and 3 new tasks, all with different important requests. What do you do?
- What interests you about the SEO field? Are there websites or other resources that you utilize to stay educated and up-to-date on the latest SEO news and information?